Cooley’s international products law team are pleased to announce the fifth event in its webinar series, together with experts from Compliance & Risks and Ramboll. As an area of major regulatory and business change for product manufacturers, suppliers and other stakeholders, we anticipate the impact of the move towards the Circular Economy will be significant. Join us for an update on the law and its implications, along with an exploration of the opportunities this presents.
Attendees can join with questions for our panelists, or submit questions ahead of time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- International developments, including the EU’s Circular Economy Action Plan
- Designing sustainable products
- Waste, end-of-life, chemicals and packaging
- Consumer rights changes
- Making the business case for sustainability
- Claire Temple – Cooley, London
- Ed Turtle – Cooley, London
- Michelle Walsh – Compliance & Risks, Brussels
- Simon Kennedy – Ramboll, London